Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Pit Spider I (S)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Pit Spider I (S)|
|Campaign Type:||Offensive operations|
|Start NPC:||Rasdinice - Southern San d'Oria (S) - (I-9)|
|Campaign Rank:||Brass Ribbon of Service §§|
|Objective:||A report has been received regarding the location of an enemy supply train. You are to travel to Everbloom Hollow via the Vunkerl Inlet, intercept the caravan, and destroy it.|
|Time Limit:||None||Recommended Lv.||Any|
- Talk to Rasdinice.
- Travel to the Beastmen Stand at (J-7) in Vunkerl Inlet.
- Party of 3 or greater required.
- Once the party leader has selected to enter, you will be transported into Everbloom Hollow.
- A line of 3 Orcs will immediately start slowly running towards the exit.
- Should the Orcish Carrier make it to the end of the area, which is quite large, the mission is failed.
- Once all three Orcs are defeated, the Mission Objective is complete.
- Return and talk to Rasdinice for your reward.
- There seems to be no time limit to how long you can take to get to Everbloom Hollow.
- All 3 of the Orc are Susceptible to Sleep and Gravity.
- Repetative stun/sleep/bind is helpful in this battle.
- The Orc are very weak.
- Approximately 2500 HP each.
- The Orcs will warp out if you fail to kill the Carrier quickly enough.