Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
Procure: Foret de Hennetiel
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Procure: Foret de Hennetiel|
|Zone||Foret de Hennetiel|
|Objective||Procure 5 materials by harvesting in Foret de Hennetiel.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Obtain at number of Sickles (Extras highly recommended)
- Travel to Foret de Hennetiel
- Locate Harvesting Points and use the Sickle
- Repeat until you've obtained five items.
- Note that gathering fatigue will set in rather quickly, depending on various conditions such as Ionis effects. Gathering fatigue will slowly decay over time, allowing one additional successful gathering attempt approximately every two minutes.
- You do not need to keep the physical items you obtained while doing the assignment, the "items" are abstract. You can safely toss or sell any HELM results and still complete the assignment.