Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Procure: Kamihr Drifts
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Procure: Kamihr Drifts|
|Objective||Procure 5 materials by mining in Kamihr Drifts.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Obtain at number of Pickaxes (Extras highly recommended)
- Travel to Kamihr Drifts
- Locate Mining Points and use the Pickaxe
- Repeat until you've obtained five items.
- Note that gathering fatigue will set in rather quickly, depending on various conditions such as Ionis effects. Gathering fatigue will slowly decay over time, allowing one additional successful gathering attempt approximately every two minutes.
- You do not need to keep the physical items you obtained while doing the assignment, the "items" are abstract. You can safely toss or sell any HELM results and still complete the assignment.