Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Provide: Morimar Basalt Fields
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Provide: Morimar Basalt Fields|
|Zone||Morimar Basalt Fields|
|Objective||Transport provisions to the site in Morimar Basalt Fields where the frontier station is to be constructed.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Once you accept the assignment, the Task Delegator will provide you with a Mor. FS building mat. container to deliver to a Station Administrator in Morimar Basalt Fields.
- Zone to Eastern Adoulin from Western Adoulin at (M-8).
- Travel to (G-5) in Eastern Adoulin and talk to Lamaron to be sent to Yahse Hunting Grounds.
- Travel north to (H-5) in Yahse Hunting Grounds and zone to Moh Gates.
- Travel north to (G-5) in Moh Gates and zone to Morimar Basalt Fields. Be advised that there appears to be a Cave Panopt in the first small room that aggros through Sneak and Invisible (Status).
- From the entrance of Morimar Basalt Fields, follow the path to (K-10) and speak to the Station Administrator to complete the assignment.
- Return to the Task Delegator to receive your reward.
- Movement speed increasing effects recommended.
- Completing this assignment presumably aids with the construction of the Frontier Station in Morimar Basalt Fields.