Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Add image of the status effect icon here, please.
Regen restores HP over time in 3 second intervals (Ticks).
How to gain Regen
- Regen (5 HP/tick base)
- Regen II (12 HP/tick base)
- Regen III (20 HP/tick base)
- Regen IV (30 HP/tick base)
- Regen V (40 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon (up to 2 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon II (up to 3 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon III (up to 4 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon IV (up to 5 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon V (up to 6 HP/tick base)
- Army's Paeon VI (up to 7 HP/tick base)
- Dancer's Roll (Potential 3-16/tick and +4/tick if a Dancer is present in the party over 300 seconds)
- Carbuncle's Favor (HP/tick varies, lasts as long as another party member's Carbuncle remains summoned with Avatar's Favor active in proximity of player)
- Various Au Lait food items (treated as a Regen effect, not a food effect)
- Strange Milk (5 HP/tick over 180 seconds)
- Dukkha: Gives a 30 HP/tick regen effect for 180 seconds when the additional effect triggers.
- Various pieces of equipment have a regen effect that automatically activates when the equipment is worn, although this is not shown as a status effect.
- Auto Regen: WHM and BLU job trait, grants 1 or 2 HP/tick depending on trait level. Not a status effect.