Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
- It should be noted that instead of a weapon skill, both Aegis and Gjallarhorn reward the player in another manner. For further details, follow the links to their individual pages.
To find the correct Attestation for your weapon you will need to acquire the associated Parchment for the NM. Below is a list of which Hydra Job to hunt for each weapon and the resulting NM for the Attestation you need.
For the required Fragment you will need to find the Satellite Weapon (in Dynamis - Xarcabard) you are working on and obtain the Goad from it.
Trade the Goad (usually near where the Satellite Weapon is) to summon the Animated Weapon and obtain the Fragment.
Necropsyche are dropped off the Vanguard Dragons on the area leading to where Dynamis Lord is spawned.
As of the June 2016 Version Update, the wait times between stages has been reduced as follows:
Wait Time: 1 game day
- Take your base weapon and the items and currency in the table above and trade them to Switchstix in Castle Zvahl Baileys (I-8) at the entrance to the zone. Trade the weapon and all three items, speak to Switchstix once more, and then trade the currency. Return after 1 game day you will be rewarded with a stage 1 relic weapon.
Stage 1 ⇒ 2
Wait Time: 2 Earth hours
- Return to Switchstix again with the requested items and currency. Trade the weapon and all three items, speak to Switchstix once more, and then trade the currency. Return after 2 real life hours you will be rewarded with a stage 2 relic weapon.
Stage 2 ⇒ 3
Wait Time: 1 Earth hour
- Return to Switchstix one final time with the requested items and currency. Trade the weapon and the Required Attestation, and then trade the currency. Return after 1 real life hour you will be rewarded with a stage 3 relic weapon.
Stage 3 ⇒ Completion
Wait Time: None
- You do not need to pay another visit to your buddy Switchstix this time as that is optional. Instead you must take the items and currency listed in the table above and trade it to a blank target in one of several locations depending on which weapon is being created.
You will immediately receive your level 75 Relic Weapon, and will also receive back 3,000 of whatever 10,000 Ancient Currency you trade.
- After completing the fourth stage, Relic Weapons can be further upgraded through their level 99 variants via the Trial of the Magians.
- For initial Item Level 119 versions, a level 99 variant and 300 Plutons must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- For the completed Item Level 119 versions, an Item Level 119 variant and 10,000 Plutons must be traded to Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- 119 variants possessing an Afterglow only require 1.
- For the Item Level "119 III" variants, they can be further augmented with Oboro in Port Jeuno at (E-6).
- Certain prerequisites are needed in order to begin this process.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Relic Weapons"
The following 173 pages are in this category, out of 173 total.