Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- You must have an Automaton Oil, +1, +2, or +3 in order to use this ability, each use expends one oil.
- Duration and potency of the ability are based on which type of oil is used.
- A base amount of HP is restored and then a regen effect is granted.
- The regen effect from Repair wears off upon zoning and may be dispeled.
- Equipment that enhances repair potency actually enhances the regen effect and not the recovery amount.
- Automaton Oil 10% max HP
- Automaton Oil +1 20% max HP
- Automaton Oil +2 30% max HP
- Automaton Oil +3 40% max HP
- Automaton Oil 10 HP/tic for 30 seconds (100 HP)
- Automaton Oil +1 20 HP/tic for 60 seconds (400 HP)
- Automaton Oil +2 30 HP/tic for 90 seconds (900 HP)
- Automaton Oil +3 40 HP/tic for 120 seconds (1,600 HP)
- Multiply the regen effect by the potency % increase and then add it to the existing effect and calculate. For example, with +50% potency:
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Desultor Tassets||Regen potency +10%|
|Foire Babouches||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|
|Foire Babouches +1||Removes two debuffs from the Automaton|
|Guignol Earring||Regen potency +20%|
|Nibiru Sainti||Regen potency +10%|
|Pratik Earring||Regen potency +10%|
|Puppetry Babouches||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|
|Puppetry Babouches +1||Removes one debuff from the Automaton|