Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 3-17
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Enter and win the battlefield against Sempurne.
Warping from the "???" next to the Cavernous Maws in Batallia Downs, Rolanberry Fields, and Sauromugue Champaign will give you this cutscene.
Directions to Sempurne
- Here's how to get to Sempurne (just in case you're not in the middle of the quest line and are only coming to learn Mighty Guard or help another player).
- Go to the Cavernous Maw at H-6 in Rolanberry Fields [S].
- Click the blue "???" right next to the Cavernous Maw.
- This will zone you into "Walk of Echoes."
- Run forward and to the right (East/Northeast) to the white "???" and click it.
- This will zone you into "Desuetia - Empyreal Paradox"
- Run straight ahead, and click on "Transcendental Radiance" to enter the Sempurne fight.
- Sempurne itself is a "weakened" version of Shinryu from Abyssea Empyreal Paradox. As such, he uses all of Shinryu's abilities without the added ability to gain/recover HP via taking damage while reading TP moves or Casting Magic – only by Mighty Guard.
- Easily soloable with trusts as a DD job.