From BG FFXI Wiki
| The Winds of Time
|| Rhapsodies of Vana'diel
||Mission Orders: You have shed the last vestiges of your humanity to become a god of light. Altana has revealed the key: the fledgling deities of light and darkness must engage in heated combat to brew up the "winds of time." The Reckoning is at hand!
- Check the Transcendental Radiance in Empyreal Paradox and enter the battlefield "The Winds of Time".
- You will have to fight and defeat Metus.
- Metus can use Promathia's TP moves, including : Bastion of Twilight, Wheel of Impregnability, Infernal Deliverance, Empty Salvation
- Metus can also use Osmotic Wave, Censure
- Metus can cast Meteor
- Trust NPCs can be used for this battle.
- After winning the battle, a cutscene will start along with the next mission.
You Might Also Like These Articles