Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 3-34
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Examine the Reisen Crystal again to enter a battlefield against the Cloud of Darkness.
- You are assisted by Iroha, who will engage and pull when you move forward slightly or engage.
- Cloud of Darkness uses heavy damage conal magic/breath TP moves.
- Seems to absorb elemental damage based on the weather which changes often.
- Changes which elemental magics are cast based on the current weather effect, and will also spam elemental magic to the current day, especially during light weather since it has no light based magics.
- Begins absorbing damage after using Primordial Surge, an AoE move which drains 300~700 HP from all players and upwards of over 3,000 HP from Iroha.
- The gem on its head will glow red during this phase.
- Phase will end after using Waning Vigor.
- The damage increases in power as the Cloud of Darkness absorbs damage. If players do not cease dealing damage during this phase they will be one-shotted.
- This absorb phase may be canceled by dispelling the buffs it absorbs.
- At >25% Waning Vigor is replaced by a stronger version of the same move named Expunge which also is a full dispel.