Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||April Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Strength is an offensive stat for both melee and ranged attacks.
- STR directly impacts attack and ranged attack:
- For two-handed weapons: STR increases Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- For one-handed weapons (main hand): STR increases Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- For one-handed weapons (offhand): STR increases Attack at a rate of 50% (1 Attack per 2 STR).
- For hand-to-hand weapons: STR increases Attack at a rate of 62.5% (5 Attack per 8 STR).
- For ranged weapons: STR increases Ranged Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- Strength plays an integral role in physical damage calculations, particularly in the variable: fSTR, whereby the STR of a character is compared to the VIT of its enemy, resulting in a bonus/penalty.