Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|June Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||June Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from STR)
Strength is an offensive stat for both melee and ranged attacks.
- STR directly impacts attack and ranged attack:
- For two-handed weapons: STR increases Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- For one-handed weapons (main hand): STR increases Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- For one-handed weapons (offhand): STR increases Attack at a rate of 50% (1 Attack per 2 STR).
- For hand-to-hand weapons: STR increases Attack at a rate of 62.5% (5 Attack per 8 STR).
- For ranged weapons: STR increases Ranged Attack at a rate of 75% (3 Attack per 4 STR).
- Strength plays an integral role in physical damage calculations, particularly in the variable: fSTR, whereby the STR of a character is compared to the VIT of its enemy, resulting in a bonus/penalty.