Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
San d'Oria Mission 5-1
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Head to Chateau d'Oraguille for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, you must speak with Halver before you can continue. After speaking to him, visit a Gate Guard and accept the mission.
- Return to Halver, and he will give you the Key Item New Fei'Yin seal.
- Note: DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS MISSION WITHOUT GETTING THIS KEY ITEM. You will be unable to participate in the BCNM fight later in the mission.
- Form a party of players who are at least level 50. The party may consist of members from other nations, so long as they are all on at least mission 5-1, as it is the same for each nation. Anyone who has completed the mission for their current nation may also participate.
- Fei'Yin is located in the northeast corner of Beaucedine Glacier.
- Upon entering Fei'Yin, you will get another cutscene with Zeid (if you do not get this cutscene, you have done something wrong, check back in San d'Oria). The majority of enemies in Fei'Yin detect by sound, however there are several that detect spellcasting as well.
- Go east to (K-8). There are 2 dolls here. There is a cermet gate on the east wall. Check the Cermet Gate nearby, this will open and let you enter Qu'Bia Arena. You will be able to prepare outside of the BC, however all buffs will wear upon entering. Plan accordingly and check the BC when ready.
- You will be facing Archlich Taber'quoan. The Archlich will spawn with 2 Ancient Sorcerers. Ancient Warriors will also spawn in the hallway and run to help of the Archlich during the fight.
- The Archlich is a BLM, and will cast spells like Sleepga II and Freeze, he may also use Manafont.
- The lesser skeletons have very little HP and can be easily taken out by an AoE spell.
- Focus attacks on the Archlich, a Paladin with Invincible is useful for managing the many extra mobs. A Monk using Hundred Fists also shines in this fight, due to the skeleton blunt penalty.
- You only need to kill the Archlich to win. Any other mobs still alive will depop.