Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Start NPC:||Lageegee in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Private Second Class|
|Objective:||The Immortals have captured a member of the Seagull Phratrie, a rebel organization. You are to escort the prisoner safely to a holding area.|
|Mission Orders:||Escort the prisoner|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|T||Periqia Pugil||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||
- Excaliace will move automatically when a party member is a few yards behind him.
- Excaliace will stop at certain points if party members are crowding him and remark, "Someone's been eating too much garlic..."
- If no party members are close to Excaliace, he try to escape by running away, "Now's my chance!" If he is successful, the mission is a failure.
- If Excaliace encounters a monster, he will run away.
- Excaliace will investigate one room labeled 'A', one room labeled 'B', and one room labeled 'C' on the map below.
- If the room contains Arrapago Crabs, you must defeat the crabs before he enters the room.
- At the junction in (H-8), Excaliace will choose to go towards the label 'D' or the label 'E'. In either case, the path ahead of him will contain 2 or 3 Periqia Pugils and possibly a Debaucher which need to be cleared.
- In (G-10) there is a Debaucher which needs to be taken care of. It is possible to pull the Debaucher to the side so that Excaliace can pass by while the party deals with the monster.
- In the final room there is a Debaucher. It can be pulled away so that Excaliace does not see it.
- The Rune of Release spawns in the northwest corner of the room, where Excaliace completes his patrol.