From BG FFXI Wiki
- Recovering after a wipe is possible but they can aggro if a player is close enough.
- Ultima has -99% MDT. Omega has -99% PDT.
- Both Ultima and Omega have 5 Million HP each.
- It is recommended to have a Summoner Mewing Lullaby as any TP moves which go off can result in a wipe. They are powerful.
- They must be damaged simultaneously or Ultima will use Benediction after roughly 60s of 0 or little damage to either one.
- If separated they gain a very potent Regen effect. Speculated at 300,000 HP/tick.
- Ultima has a potent En-light effect which gets stronger the lower the HP.
- Omega has a high Double attack rate, gradually becoming 100% Double attack and a chance of Triple attack when it stands up at 49%.
- Omega will trigger a Hate reset when it stands up at 49%.
- Geomancy debuff effects have 1/4 their original potency in this BCNM fight (This does not affect buffing Geomancy).
- Accuracy caps somewhere around 1450-1500
You Might Also Like These Articles