Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 1-2
- Speak with Darcia in Lower Jeuno and choose the option "I would like to apply!" indicating your interest to receive the Geomagnetron key item and a list of locations to which it can be attuned.
- Travel to one of the locations and attune the device to the Geomagnetic Fount found there:
- Ranguemont Pass: Southeastern corner, (J-10)
- Yughott Grotto: (J-7), in the pond
- King Ranperre's Tomb: (K-6), nearest to Jugner Forest Proto-Waypoint
- Monastic Cavern: (H-10) Map 1
- The Eldieme Necropolis: (J-10) Map 2. Fall from first floor (F-8)
- Ordelle's Caves: Hidden Apparatus Area (F-12)
- Gusgen Mines: Last map, NW corner (G-7) Map 3
- Dangruf Wadi: (E-11), after falling in the hole in the hidden tunnel
- Korroloka Tunnel: (G-9) Map 4, (Jammer Leech NM spot)
- Palborough Mines: (J-8) Map 2
- Gustav Tunnel: Map 1, at the pond closest to the Cape Teriggan exit (G-10)
- Labyrinth of Onzozo: (J-5), Off the map in the northeast (access from the south).
- Maze of Shakhrami: (K-9) Map 1
- Garlaige Citadel: (G-8) Map 2, behind banishing gate #1
- Crawlers' Nest: (F-7) Map 1
- Outer Horutoto Ruins: (G-7) Map 2
- Enter from East Sarutabaruta (H-3)
- Inner Horutoto Ruins: (G/H-7) Map 2, Beetles Burrow.
- Enter from East Sarutabaruta (J-7)
- Toraimarai Canal: (I-6) towards Inner Horutoto Ruins
- Return to Darcia with the attuned geomagnetron to receive the Adoulinian charter permit.
- Alternatively, this mission can be skipped by paying 1,000,000 gil to the NPC to immediately receive the Adoulinian charter permit.
Suggestions For New Players
- If you wish to do this without sneak or invisible then pick the Windurst Path below.
- Korroloka Tunnel (G-9) Map 4
- Run straight ahead and speak with Lasthenes to pass through the gate. Proceed ahead and zone into Korroloka.
- Once in Korroloka, proceed ahead, Seeker Bats and Land Worms do not aggro.
- Take a left at the fork in the path at (K-8).
- Take a right over the bridge at (G-9).
- Take a left at (D-8) when the road forks then proceed over the Bridge at (C-9) and into the tunnel.
- You will need sneak and invisble from this point onwards. The goblins, kraken, pugils ahead are aggressive.
- Follow the path to the right, the room opens up at (I-8) where you will see a kraken, water, and stuff.
- You are almost there, head over the bridge and hug the left into the final misty room.
- Careful, the Jammer Leeches will aggro without Sneak active (even to level 99 players). The Fount is in the water on the right side of the room, (G-9).
- Ranguemont Pass (J-10)
- Enter from East Ronfaure (G-4) and proceed ahead to the red glowing gate at (F-10).
- The goblins and bats after you immediately enter are around level 4-8 and aggressive.
- Speak to Myffore to pass through the gate.
- Monsters on this side are aggressive once again and around level 25-30+
- Apply sneak and invisible after stepping through the gate and hug the right wall the whole way there.
- Proceed right at the fork in the road at (G-8)
- Proceed right at the fork in the road at (I-9)
- The fount is in the pond in the back left corner of (J-10)
- Outer Horutoto Ruins (G-7)
- Enter from the East Sarutabaruta (H-3) Tower.
- The monsters you will encounter are only levels 1-4, but are aggressive nonetheless.
- Proceed to the left, down the hall to (G-7), and the fount is behind the Stone Door.