From BG FFXI Wiki
| In the Presence of Royalty
|| Seekers of Adoulin
||Mission Orders: Fate saw you meet with Rosulatia, the burnr seed of the leafkin. She has asked you to find a Yorcia's tear to learn about the abnormalities in Eastern Ulbuka. Find one and head to the sole pure font of water within the weald.
- Obtain a Yorcia's tear via one of two methods:
- Option 1: Click on the "Ergon Locus???" @ the western part of (I-8). There is occasionally a wall that blocks the path. Simply wait until the path opens to continue.
- There is also an "Ergon Locus" and a "???" in the northern part of (I-8), but neither of those are the correct location.
- Option 2: Harvest a Yorcia's tear in Yorcia Weald by using a Sickle on a Harvesting Point
- Bring extra Sickles as they may break before obtaining the key item. Harvesting with a full inventory will prevent you from receiving normal items, however Harvesting Points will still be used while attempting for the key item.
- Go to G-6 after obtaining your Yorcia's tear and click the Pellucid Afflusion for a CS
- There is a bush at the corner of G5/G6/H5/H6 that moves up and down blocking the path at times. It seems to move up and down every 5-10min.
- After the CS, you will obtain Rosulatia's pome
You Might Also Like These Articles