Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 4-3-2
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Head to Outer Ra'Kaznar
- Fastest way is via Augural Conveyor if you have it unlocked
- Otherwise, get there by using the Liseran Door: Entrance in Kamihr Drifts (F-8)
- In Outer Ra'Kaznar, find and examine the following location:
- Effigy of Sealing at (I-11) (First Floor) to receive the Starblessed scale
- Silvery Plate at (C-7) (First Floor) to receive the Silvery plate.
- Do not proceed to next scale before picking up this key item. It allows use of the elevator at (I-6) (First Floor) to reach last scale.
- Effigy of Sealing at (H-2) (First Floor) to receive the Moontouched scale
- Demonic Architrave at (C-8) (Second Floor) to receive the Sunkissed scale
- (Optional) After collecting the first scale, additional cutscenes become available at both the Alpine Trail at (H-5) in Kamihr Drifts and the Celennia Memorial Library. Even if they are not triggered by returning halfway through the mission, they can still be watched at the Goblin Footprint at (K-11) in Kamihr Drifts and by talking to Jedelaih in the Celennia Memorial Library respectively.
- After collecting all three items, return to Kamihr Drifts again and examine the Alpine Trail at (H-5).
- At several points, your progress in navigating Outer Ra'Kaznar may be interrupted by several Colonization Reives. If you have not done so already, talk to Lerene standing at N-7 near the zone to Kamihr Drifts to start the quest Lerene's Lament, which requires trading her two Ancestral Cloth to receive the key item "Pulverizing". This will allow you to damage and destroy the Amaranth Barriers blocking progress into the zone.