Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Shanarha Grass Conservation
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Shanarha Grass Conservation|
|Staging Point:||Leujaoam Sanctum|
|Start NPC:||Yahsra in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Lance Corporal|
|Objective:||Rabbits are sending shanarha grass, unique to the Leujaoam Sanctum, to the verge of extinction. Drive away the rabbits and protect the vegetation.|
|Mission Orders:||Protect the vegetation.|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 50|
|Decent Challenge||Coney||Leujaoam Sanctum||No||Yes||
- The Conies do not aggro.
- The Conies link by sight and have a reasonably large field of vision, be very careful of mass links.
- From the entrance at (I-9) about half the mobs will run north and half will run south, stopping to destroy the vegetation as they go.
- Similarly to the rabbits in Uleguerand Range, these rabbits will use Snow Cloud rather than Dust Cloud, inflicting Paralyze rather than Blind.
- Conies do not show up on Widescan.
Kill all 20 of the Conies.
- You begin at (I-9), as do all 20 of the Conies. Shortly after the Assault begins they will split and start moving North and South.
- Sometimes the rabbits will run away while engaged, eventually deaggroing. Note that if they run past other rabbits they will link on to you.
- You may want to wait a little at the start to pull to avoid a mass link, try to pull from the back of the train of rabbits moving one way or the other.
- The more vegetation remaining at the end the more points you recieve.