Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Shooting Down the Baron
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Shooting Down the Baron|
|Start NPC:||Lageegee in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Lance Corporal|
|Objective:||An imp known as the Black Baron has hit Periqia like a meteor strike, single-handedly defeating 79 imperial soldiers. The Empire cannot suffer any more losses. It is time for the baron to meet his end.|
|Mission Orders:||Eliminate the Black Baron|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 60|
- The Periqia Pugils are scattered around the middle of the map, they are true sound.
- The Black Baron will spawn randomly in one of several locations around the map, either in the middle area or within the NW, SW or SE tunnels.
Shoot down The
Red Black Baron.
- You will enter the Assault on the east side of the map in the room at (I-8). This is also where the Rune of Release spawns.
- The Black Baron will not appear on Widescan.
- A short time after he is engaged the Baron will warp away to a different part of the map. For this reason having a job that can summon a pet to follow him to his next location is extremely useful, as it will save a lot of time. /SMN is also fine for this. It should be noted that at ilvl 119 the Black Baron dies in one weaponskill. The pet strategy is no longer necessary.
- While he has significantly more HP, he is otherwise pretty much the same as a regular VT Imp.