Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Lebros Cavern|
|Start NPC:||Famad in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Objective:||The Trolls have recruited Borgerlur, a siege specialist from central Aradjiah. The empire cannot allow him to take control of the Troll army. Find and eliminate Borgerlur as he travels through Lebros Cavern.|
|Mission Orders:||Assassinate Borgerlur|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|Tough-Very Tough||Old Troll (RNG)||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||
- Troll ranged attacks are fire-based and will hit through shadows.
- Every troll will use Eagle Eye Shot, which will also go through shadows, however note that it is a physical attack. It will deal significantly more damage with abilities like Berserk and Counterstance.
Eliminate Borgerlur, he is disguised as one of the Old Trolls.
- Trolls will repop very quickly, try to keep track of which are repops and which are originals. Note that the Borgerlur Troll will never change and once defeated the rest will despawn and the assault will end.
- There appears to be some strange behaviour surrounding the Borgerlur troll and also repops.
- Repops will now auto agro (this seems to be a recent change)
- Once Borgerlur is defeated the Rune of Release will spawn at (G-7).