Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Songbirds in a Snowstorm
From BG FFXI Wiki
- You must zone and wait one game day after completing Bonds That Never Die in order to start this quest.
- Speak to Rholont in Southern San d'Oria (S) at (E-7).
- Speak to Daigraffeaux in Southern San d'Oria (S) at (I-11).
- Bring a Fishing rod and a Flint Stone to save time.
- Enter Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Colossal Footprint behind the tower at (I-7). You will be asked to get three key items.
- Examine the Rocky Perch by the lake at (G-10) to get a Goliath Worm. (You may wish to examine it many times, as you may need to try multiple times depending on your fishing skill.)
- Return to the Colossal Footprint at (I-7).
- Trade a Flint Stone to Charred Firewood at (I-7).
- The Charred Firewood is actually immediately north of the (I-7) tower but two levels above (on the same level as the Beaucedine Glacier (S) Campaign Arbiter).
- Examine the Compressed Snow that is located near the tower at (H-10).
- Examine the Compressed Snow again to spawn a Notorious Monster named Orcish Bloodletter.
- The Orcish Bloodletter hits very hard and double attacks frequently.
- Examine the Compressed Snow again for a cutscene that ends the quest and your reward.