From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
|| Dark Knight
| Level Obtained
|| Consumes (10% of your) HP to enhance attacks.
|| 00:06:00 (base)
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| 1300 (base)
|| /ja "Souleater" <me>
| Merit Information
|| Ranks Available
| Effect of each Rank
|| Reduces recast time by 00:00:12 per each merit point.
- Consumes and converts 10% of your current HP directly into physical damage, adding it onto your normal melee hits.
- For Sub Job Dark Knight, 10% of your current HP will be consumed but only 5% will be converted into damage.
- Enhances accuracy by 25 while active.
- Muted Soul gives -10 Enmity per merit rank to Souleater activation and for the duration.
- Many Notorious Monsters have an innate resistance to Souleater now, notably Absolute Virtue.
- Commonly combined with Blood Weapon and Haste buffs, so HP is not lost, and large amounts of damage can be dealt quickly.
- Attacking something with Phalanx or Souleater resistance can rapidly deplete Dark Knight HP in these cases.
- Wearing multiple 10->12% pieces will still only result in 12% converted, but Dweomer Scythe appears to stack.
You Might Also Like These Articles