Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Were you looking for Category:Detector?
Sphere effects are are a constant Area of Effect enhancement granted to players within a certain radius (10 yalms) of the player with the Sphere effect.
- The player equipped with the Sphere effect does not receive the benefit of it.
- If a player is in range of multiple players with different Sphere effects, they will receive the effects of each of the sphere effects, although the status icon will only appear once.
- If two players have the same Sphere effect (for instance, Sphere:Refresh+1 from Atmacite of Devotion), other players standing near both of them will not receive double the effect (only 1MP/tick even if everyone has it). They will, however, grant each other the effect.
- Sphere effects are bestowed only by certain Atmacites and Pulse body equipment obtained from Voidwatch.
- Avatar's Favor effects work in the same manner as sphere effects (10 yalm radius and doesn't affect the Avatar).
- Afterglow from level 99 II relic weapons works in the same manner as sphere effects.