From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
|| SP Ability
|| Adds your wyvern's strength to your own.
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Spirit Surge" <me>
- Your wyvern must be summoned in order to use this ability.
- Your wyvern will be absorbed upon using the ability and cannot be resummoned until the ability wears off.
- The following effects will be gained by the Dragoon upon using the ability:
- Accuracy +50
- Attack and Defense +25%
- HP increased by 25% of the wyvern's max HP and is healed by the wyvern's remaining HP.
- A STR boost based on level (1 + level/5), +20 at level 99
- A Job Ability Haste boost of 25%.
- Under the effect of Spirit Surge, Jump, High Jump and Super Jump receive additional effects:
- The recast timers for Jump, High Jump and Super Jump reset to 0:00:00.
- Jump lowers the target's defense (-20% for 1 minute).
- Defense Down effects do not stack with each other.
- Dia, Box Step, Defense Down, and Geo-Frailty all stack together.
- Defense Down effects such as Acid Bolts, Angon, Spirit Surged Jumps, Tachi: Ageha, Full Break, Shell Crusher, Tenebral Crush, Sweeping Gouge, Tourbillion, and Frightful Roar, etc do not stack. Only one may be active at a time.
- High Jump lowers the target's TP proportionately to the amount of damage dealt (TP is reduced by damage × 2).
- Super Jump will reduce the hate of the nearest person behind the Dragoon by half.
- Jumps will gain 100% accuracy.
- Has no notable effect on Spirit Jump and Soul Jump, and it should be noted that the Wyvern is not considered "present" for these jumps after using Spirit Surge.
You Might Also Like These Articles