Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||October Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information|
|Description||Adds your wyvern's strength to your own.|
|Cumulative Enmity||0||Volatile Enmity||0|
|Command||/ja "Spirit Surge" <me>|
- Your wyvern must be summoned in order to use this ability.
- Your wyvern will be absorbed upon using the ability and cannot be resummoned until the ability wears off.
- The following effects will be gained by the Dragoon upon using the ability:
- The wyvern's current TP transfers to the Dragoon.
- The Dragoon's HP is increased by 25% of the wyvern's max HP and is healed by the wyvern's remaining HP.
- The Dragoon gains a STR boost relative to its level (1 + level/5) and a 50 Accuracy boost.
- The Dragoon receives a Haste boost (of 25%) to its melee attacks.
- The Haste from Spirit Surge is applied towards the Job Ability Haste cap.
- Under the effect of Spirit Surge, Jump, High Jump and Super Jump receive additional effects:
- The recast timers for Jump, High Jump and Super Jump reset to 0:00:00.
- Jump lowers the target's defense (-20% for 1 minute).
- Defense Down effects do not stack with each other.
- High Jump lowers the target's TP proportionately to the amount of damage dealt (TP is reduced by damage × 2).
- Super Jump will reduce the hate of the nearest person behind the Dragoon by half.
- Jumps will gain 100% accuracy.
- Has no notable effect on Spirit Jump and Soul Jump, and it should be noted that the Wyvern is not considered "present" for these jumps after using Spirit Surge.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Wyrm Mail +2||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +1||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +2||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|
|Pteroslaver Mail +3||: Increases Spirit Surge duration by 20 seconds.|