Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Steel Resolve I (W)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Steel Resolve I (W)|
|Start NPC:||Emhi Tchaoryo - Windurst Waters (S) - (H-9)|
|Campaign Rank:||Brass Ribbon of Service §§|
|Objective:||Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman siege turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.|
|Time Limit:||Recommended Lv.||Any|
- Proceed to the Fortification tower in the zone, and speak to the active Campaign arbiter.
- Upon speaking to the Campaign arbiter at a Windurstian controlled Fortification, s/he will describe the individuals involved in the reconstruction of the Fortification, their appearance, and what crystals they will require to do their job.
- After agreeing to continue, you will be given a straight-on view of one side of the Fortification and NPCs will begin running in from the bottom, waiting for a crystal, then running out the left or the right after being given the correct one or after being ignored long enough.
- The basis of this Campaign Op is to choose the correct element crystal for the NPCs standing at the Fortification.
- You must choose the correct element from a menu for any of the NPCs actively standing still at the Fortification.
- The menus and correct NPC choices are as follows (with simplified notes):
- Menu 1
- Fire: Elvaan man in a Smithy's Apron and a red hat (red hat = fire)
- Ice: Tarutaru female with blonde pigtails and a Field Tunica (blonde taru = ice)
- Wind: Hume female in a Goldsmith's Apron (hume girl = wind)
- Menu 2
- Earth: Elvaan man in Woodworker's Apron and a black Voulge on his back (axe = earth)
- Lightning: Mithra in a Dark Cloak (cloak = lightning)
- Water: Tarutaru male in a blue Aketon (blue taru = water)
- Menu 3
- Light: Hume male in Jujitsu Gi and a Jaridah Khud (hume guy = light)
- Dark: Elvaan female in Chocobo Jackcoat and Walahra Turban (elvaan girl = dark)
- Menu 1
- You must wait until the NPC has stopped approaching the Fortification before they can receive a crystal.
- Choosing the correct element for any NPC currently standing at the Fortification will result in an a crafting animation for that NPC immediately followed by them running back out of the scene.
- Choosing the wrong element will make you less likely to pass the operation successfully and also delay the menu from reappearing for a short duration.
- Allowing an NPC to leave without a crystal will not mark you down as much as choosing incorrectly will.
- Upon successful completion of the operation, you will receive 80 Experience Points.