Campaign Stronghold NM's and Battlefields
Invading Campaign strongholds is an opportunity for players to decrease the strength of the Beastmen Confederate's forces, increase the strength of their own nation, as well as obtaining special items and equipment. Defeating challenging Notorious Monsters is the task, with the ultimate goal of defeating the special Battlefield in the end.
Throughout the three stronghold areas, there are 8 different NM's, each one corresponds to a Campaign statistic; funds, resources, supplies, reconnaissance, skill, production, morale, and prosperity. When defeated, they will always drop their sealed container, and have a chance to drop equipment. The containers are rare/exclusive and can be traded in for a keyitem. Trading in containers will also increase one of the nation's statistics.
All of the NM's seem to have a respawn time of roughly 4~6 hours.
Once the 8 keyitems from a stronghold have been obtained, players will be able to enter a battlefield within the stronghold. That battlefield can reward more equipment.
Once you've recieved a sealed container from the NM, return to the appropriate nation. Trade it to one of the following NPC's for the keyitem:
Southern San d'Oria (S): Lurouillat (J-9)
Windurst Waters (S): Pogigi (G-7)
Bastok Markets (S): Kevan (F-9)
Battlefield: The Blood-bathed Crown
All enemies are immune to sleep. Bloodcrown uses a very long ranged AoE knockback+Amnesia+Hate reset. It is able to enfeeble anyone within close range with permanent Flash. Uses Invincible multiple times. Awards the title "Debaser of Dynasties"
Battlefield: A Malicious Manifest
- Awards the Title: Ender of Idolatry
- Tzee Xicu's Specials/Characteristics
- Kamaitachi - AOE, Strong Knockback, Dispels all Buffs
- Vorticose Sands - AOE, Strong Damage (looks like the Tornado AM animation)
- Vorticose Sands may or may not have a silenced effect.
- also uses Dark Invocation
- Has a Greenish Aura that gives a short time Gravity effect.
- Tzee Xicu does not appear to spawn any avatars.
- Once dead, the wind elementals will not re-spawn.
- Uses Astral Flow multiple times but if elementals are dead, they will not re-spawn nor will the Astral Flow have any noticeable effect
- May have a partial hate reset move
- Possible Strategy
- Can kite along the top circular ramp area.
- Come up along either side (as opposed to using the center ramps), there are ramps to the left and to the right on the ground level. This way, the kiting can start without having to initially run through Tzee Xicu and its elementals.
- Seems to run at normal speed.
- The kiting area has several places where the kiter can get stuck.
Quadav Shieldwarriors Beadeaux (S) Stronghold
Important Note: Be aware that passage into the farthest North East areas of Beadeaux (S) require one person to havea Quadav Charm to pass through the door at (I-9). It can be obtained from De'Vyu Headhunter in present
Battlefield: The Buried God
All enemies are immune to sleep. It is able to enfeeble anyone within close range with permanent Slow. Ore Lob TP attack is conal and clears shadows. Has an inherent Enstone effect. Awards the title "Disperser of Darkness"