Sunbreeze Festival Guide
Sunbreeze Festival Venues
Fireworks displays, Sunbreeze dances, and other festivities will commence each day at nightfall in the following locations:
- West Ronfaure / East Ronfaure
- Southern San d'Oria / Northern San d'Oria / Port San d'Oria
- North Gustaberg / South Gustaberg
- Bastok Mines / Bastok Markets / Port Bastok
- East Sarutabaruta / West Sarutabaruta
- Windurst Waters / Windurst Walls / Windurst Woods / Port Windurst
- Eastern Altepa Desert / Western Altepa Desert
Superheroine Stage Show
Only with your spirited show of support can Mighty Maidens Mumor and Uka hope to prevail in their battle against evil! Find out more about how you can lend a hand to our irresistibly adorable heroines by speaking to a moogle posted near the show's venues at the following locations:
Northern San d'Oria (G-8) / Bastok Markets (I-7) / Windurst Walls (G-11)
Those who aid Mumor in her fight against Ullegore will receive an Agent (♂) / Starlet (♀) costume as well as other rewards! Be the envy of all your friends!
- Speak to the MHMU Moogle in one of the following positions:
- Travel to the stage area for that city and wait for the performance to begin.
- Use the /cheer motion, /wave motion, & /clap motion emotes while targeting Mumor to encourage her to use dances. Make a couple of macros alternating these emotes over and over to solo this event. Otherwise you will struggle without a partner.
- Target Uka and synchronize your dance with Mumor.
- When Mumor uses "Shining Summer Samba", use the emote /dance1 motion.
- When Mumor uses "Lovely Miracle Waltz", use the emote /dance2 motion.
- When Mumor uses "Neo Crystal Jig", use the emote /dance3 motion.
- When Mumor uses "Super Crusher Jig", use the emote /dance4 motion.
- Name your dance macros after the corresponding dances to easily preform them. Please use motion after each of them so you aren't "that guy" and spam the chat log needlessly.
- When you use the proper dance, you will get a message stating that your dancing has been synchronized with Mumor.
- When Uka reaches 10% she will snap out of her trance and come back to the aid of Mumor.
- When the performance is over, return to the MHMU Moogle around the corner to receive your prize
- The prize that you receive may be dependent on how many times your dances were synchronized. With no synchronized dances, you will not receive a prize.
- 15 to 440 fireworks.
- If the Moogle tells you that your performance makes you the MVP, you will receive a set of either Agent or Starlet armor.
- This requires synchronizing all four of Mumor's Firesday Night Fever dances. Even if you failed to sync the previous dances.
- Upon receiving your Agent or Starlet armor, recompleting the event again with 10+ synced dances will result in the following rewards from the moogle:
- Used to craft a Celestial Globe furnishing along with the other two rewards from other Sunbreeze minigames.
- (KI) After-party pass
- If you come into the event late and do not have many synced dances, you may save your current amount for the next showing. Assuming you don't zone which will reset progress.
Support Your Heroines!
After the curtain has closed on the Superhroine Stage Show, Mumor, Uka, and either Foudeel, Bashraf, or Wahboud will appear to sell a variety of items for your perusal!
Purchasing items between shows results in faster synchronization with Mumor (a message will be displayed in the chat log to that effect).
|Carillon Vermeil (San d'Oria)||10,000|
The After Party
This fight is intended for Item Level >117 players (CL117), and Trusts may not be called.
Any reasonably geared DD sub Ninja for shadows should be able to solo this fight as Ullegore's most threatening aspect is his casting of single target tier 5 elemental magic.
- See; Mumor's Encore for more fight specifics.
The Superheroine Stage Show is certainly a spectacle to behold, but why limit yourself to sticking to the sidelines? Several minigames are available for you to enjoy in the three locations listed below. "To the victor go the spoils!" – winning a minigame will reward you with some fabulous prizes only available during the Sunbreeze Festival. Act now, before it's too late!
Southern San d'Oria (H-9) / Port Bastok (K-8) / Windurst Woods (K-12)
All minigames cost 10 gil to play each time. While wearing your Agent or Starlet outfit you will be able to play the game in "hard mode".
The goal is to spot the difference in each scene. Failing means you must start over.
- Two Elvaan females walking and using emotes. Either their walking speed, turning, or emote will vary.
- Four Elvaan males doing the "/hurray" emote in pairs. One pair will have different weapons.
- Six Tarutarus running towards you in pairs. Select the pair that have different hair colors.
- Two Hume males wearing armor. The camera tilts up, and one of their armor pieces will varies. It may be anything except their leg slot.
- A large group of varied races. Matching poses will nod in pairs and you need to spot the one shaking their head.
- A pair of Tarutarus running past a post to the left and right. Each of the pairs will have one Tarutaru with blonde hair and the one with red hair. When the identical tarutarus are facing each other press enter.
Scenes will cycle back. Normal mode requires 7 differences in a row. Hard mode requires 9.
Quick Draw McGraw! You have one minute to shoot as many enemies as possible while aboiding hitting a Pixie.
A target will pop up for a briuef moment and you will be prompted to "shoot" or "wait" which will skip to the next target. Shooting a pixie will end the game so choose wait to save time and move to the next target.
Normal requires 20 targets hit while hard mode requires 30.
Time to pick up chicks! We all know that women don't play FFXI so that means Chocobo chicks.
You will have one minute once again in order to move your chocobo left or right in order to collect the baby chocobos. Beware as there are Mandragora mixed into this as well. Yes, you guessed it; collecting a Mandragora immediately ends the game in failure.
Timing is everything in this game. You will need to get a feel for it, but collecting a chick needs to be done slightly before the line.
Normal requires 20 chicks, and hard mode requires 35.
As is tradition for the Sunbreeze Festival, the ever popular goldfish scoop will be held once more. Don't let those slippery little buggers get away! Try your hand in the following locations:
West Ronfaure (G-10) / South Gustaberg (E-8) / East Sarutabaruta (H-8) / Rabao (F-7)
NPCs for goldfish scooping may be located in the following locations:
| West Ronfaure (G-10)
|South Gustaberg (E-8)
|East Sarutabaruta (H-8)
- Equip the basket and the scoop in your ranged and ammo equipment slots and then get into the water to begin scooping for fish either by typing /fish or selecting fish from the menu.
The following equipment assists with scooping and may be purchased from the moogles at the following locations: Northern San d'Oria (D-8) / Bastok Mines (H-8) / Windurst Waters (G-10) / Upper Jeuno (G-7)
Improves the quality of goldfish encountered:
Allows two goldfish to be caught at once:
There are optimal times to catch a goldfish after receiving a message. In general players want to simply wait ~2 seconds after receiving a message. Players will receive two messages before a fish escapes.
- "A goldfish approaches!"
- "Hurry, before the goldfish sees you!"
Messages break down per fish in the following manner:
Best Time to Catch
|Tiny Goldfish||A tiny goldfish approaches!||1||2-3 seconds after first message|
|Black Bubble-Eye||A plump, black goldfish approaches!||2||2-3 seconds after the first message|
|Lionhead||A fat, juicy goldfish approaches!||10||1-2 seconds after the "Hurry!" message|
|Pearlscale||A fat, juicy goldfish approaches!||30||2-3 seconds after the "Hurry!" message|
|Calico Comet||A fat, juicy goldfish approaches!||30||2-3 seconds after the "Hurry!" message|
Once you have a decent haul, trade your fish back to the NPC to receive your points.
Points may be exchanged for the following:
|Super Scoop||Super Scoop||5|
|Bag of fireworks||Random fireworks||15|
|Large Fans||Summer Fans or Festive Fans (firework)||25|
|Colored drop|| Colored Drops
Useless candies that provide their associated stat +5 for 15 minutes.
|Mystery box||Spirit Masque x12 (firework)||50|
|A stellar surprise|| Puny Planet Kit
Used to craft the Celestial Globe (furnishing)
|Other mystery box|| Goldfish Set
Used to craft a Goldfish Bowl (furnishing)
|Yet another mystery box|| Varies based on location:
Moogle Teleportation Service
Adventurers who have equipped the Agent/Starlet armor sets available as a luscious awards from the Superheroine Stage Show need but speak to the moogles located in the following areas to teleport between the three nations at any time.
Southern San d'Oria (I-8) / Port Bastok (L-7) / Windurst Woods (K-10)
While this year's Sunbreeze festival awards are beyond compare, we know that some of you are itching to get your paws on last year's goodies. Never fear, for the vendors in the following areas will be more than happy to satisfy your desires!
Northern San d'Oria (D-8) / Bastok Mines (H-8) / Windurst Waters (G-10)
These intrepid salesmen will be present for a limited time only, so grab your rewards before it's too late!
Visit the aforementioned vendors to purchase various robes and swimsuits for your lockstyling pleasures. Certain outfits may be practical for Goldfish Scooping, or even for a heated Dynamis - Divergence wave 3 battle.
|Male||Female||Cost (Gil)||Male||Female||Cost (Gil)|
|Hume Gilet||Hume Top||5,000||Elvaan Gilet||Elvaan Top||5,000|
|Tarutaru Maillot||Tarutaru Top||5,000||Galka Gilet||Mithra Top||5,000|
|Hume Trunks||Hume Shorts||5,000||Elvaan Trunks||Elvaan Shorts||5,000|
|Tarutaru Trunks||Tarutaru Shorts||5,000||Galka Trunks||Mithra Shorts||5,000|
|Custom Gilet||Custom Top||5,000||Magna Gilet||Magna Top||5,000|
|Wonder Maillot||Wonder Top||5,000||Elder Gilet||Savage Top||5,000|
|Custom Trunks||Custom Shorts||5,000||Magna Trunks||Magna Shorts||5,000|
|Wonder Trunks||Wonder Shorts||5,000||Elder Trunks||Savage Shorts||5,000|
|Marine Gilet||Marine Top||5,000||Woodsy Gilet||Woodsy Top||5,000|
|Creek Maillot||Creek Top||5,000||Dune Gilet||River Top||5,000|
|Marine Boxers||Marine Shorts||5,000||Woodsy Boxers||Woodsy Shorts||5,000|
|Creek Boxers||Creek Shorts||5,000||Dune Boxers||River Shorts||5,000|
|Rustic Maillot||Shoal Maillot||5,000||Rustic Trunks||Shoal Trunks||5,000|
|Male||Female||Cost (Gil)||Male||Female||Cost (Gil)|
|Hume Gilet +1||Hume Top +1||7,500||Elvaan Gilet +1||Elvaan Top +1||7,500|
|Taru. Maillot +1||Tarutaru Top +1||7,500||Galka Gilet +1||Mithra Top +1||7,500|
|Hume Trunks +1||Hume Shorts +1||7,500||Elvaan Trunks +1||Elvaan Shorts +1||7,500|
|Taru. Trunks +1||Taru. Shorts +1||7,500||Galka Trunks +1||Mithra Shorts +1||7,500|
|Custom Gilet +1||Custom Top +1||7,500||Magna Gilet +1||Magna Top +1||7,500|
|Wonder Maillot +1||Wonder Top +1||7,500||Elder Gilet +1||Savage Top +1||7,500|
|Custom Trunks +1||Custom Shorts +1||7,500||Magna Trunks +1||Magna Shorts +1||7,500|
|Wonder Trunks +1||Wonder Shorts +1||7,500||Elder Trunks +1||Savage Shorts +1||7,500|
|Marine Gilet +1||Marine Top +1||7,500||Woodsy Gilet +1||Woodsy Top +1||7,500|
|Creek Maillot +1||Creek Top +1||7,500||Dune Gilet +1||River Top +1||7,500|
|Marine Boxers +1||Marine Shorts +1||7,500||Woodsy Boxers +1||Woodsy Shorts +1||7,500|
|Creek Boxers +1||Creek Shorts +1||7,500||Dune Boxers +1||River Shorts +1||7,500|
|Rustic Maillot +1||Shoal Maillot +1||7,500||Rustic Trunks +1||Shoal Trunks +1||7,500|
|Far Eastern Robes|
|Male||Female||Cost (Gil)||Male||Female||Cost (Gil)|
|Onoko Yukata||Omina Yukata||2,500||Lord's Yukata||Lady's Yukata||3,750|
|Otoko Yukata||Onago Yukata||5,000||Otokogimi Yukata||Onnagimi Yukata||7,500|
|Otokogusa Yukata||Onnagusa Yukata||10,000||Otokoeshi Yukata||Ominaeshi Yukata||12,500|
|Hikogami Yukata||Himegami Yukata||15,000||Kengyu Happi||Shokujo Happi||15,000|
|Kengyu Hanmomohiki||Shokujo Hanmomohiki||15,000|
|Morbol Cafe Maid #2's Wares|