Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Does no damage to the enemy and gives no TP to the user, as such, it will not claim a monster.
- Upon usage the user will set their enmity to 1 CE, but only if the user is currently holding hate (not supertanking).
- If the user is holding hate on multiple enemies, the user's enmity will be reset for all the targets when Super Jump is used.
- Does not reset aggro.
- After usage, user will remain in the air for approximately 5 seconds. During this time the user cannot be targeted by any ally or enemy single-target or AoE attacks, spells, or abilities.
- Spells being cast on the user will be interrupted unless the user lands before casting is complete.
- Upon usage, the user's wyvern will perform a similar ability known as Super Climb which makes the wyvern untargetable for approximately 5 seconds.
- While Spirit Surge is in effect the closest party member behind the user as seen from the enemy target’s position has their enmity reduced by 50%.
- When Spirit Surge is activated, Super Jump's recast time will be reset to 0:00.