Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Leujaoam Sanctum|
|Start NPC:||Yahsra in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Objective:||A logistics unit headed to the front lines of the war with the Far East was attacked and their supplies were stolen. The enemy then fled towards Leujaoam Sanctum. An Immortals unit will also join in the recovery.|
|Mission Orders:||Retrieve the supplies|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
- The goal of the assault is to collect more supplies than the immortals.
- Supplies are temporary items dropped from Imps.
- Imps will not appear anywhere on the map until one player talks to the NPC Kuihlud at the start.
- An Immortal can stop you from getting supplies by if they perform an action against an imp.
- The Immortal can get the supplies even if your party kills the Imp.
- Not all Imps drop supplies.
When you obtain supplies it is displayed in the chat log as a temporary item.
- The chat log will regularly display how many supplies have been collected by the Immortals.
- The mission ends when all Imps on the map have been defeated.
- If you have more supplies than the Immortals, you win.
- If you have less than or an equal number of supplies as the Immortals, you lose.
- The Rune of Release will appear next to Kuihlud back at the start point.