Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Support: Ceizak Battlegrounds
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Support: Ceizak Battlegrounds|
|Zone|| Ceizak Battlegrounds|
Yahse Hunting Grounds
|Objective||Bring supplies to a frontline bivouac in Ceizak Battlegrounds or Yahse Hunting Grounds.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Note that the rewards shown above show the range of rewards possible. Delivering supplies to Bivouacs which are more difficult to access will yield additional EXP/Bayld based on the distance from the station and the number of Reives which could potentially block access.
- Upon accept this assignment, the Task Delegator will provide you with a Cei. FB op. materials container to deliver to any frontline bivouac in either Ceizak Battlegrounds or Yahse Hunting Grounds.
- As of Feb 18, 2014 update, Waypoints can now be used to complete this task. Cei. FB op. materials container will not break.
- If you cancel the task, you will have your Imprimatur(s) refunded. No Imprimatur(s) are lost.
- Using the Black Magic spell Warp does not seem to break the Cei. FB op. materials container.
- Bring the Cei. FB op. materials container to any Bivouac Administrator in the designated area(s) to complete the assignment. The same rewards are given regardless of the zone.
- Ceizak Battlegrounds
- Bivouac Administrator #1: Northeast corner of (H-9)
- Bivouac Administrator #2: Center of (H-7)
- Bivouac Administrator #3: Southwest corner of (F-9)
- Yahse Hunting Grounds - To get to Yahse Hunting Grounds from Western Adoulin, zone to Eastern Adoulin at (M-9). Then at Eastern Adoulin, talk to Lamaron behind the counter at (G-5)/(G-6) to use instant boat travel. Alternatively, an Adoulin Mog House exit can also be used to get to Eastern Adoulin.
- Return to the Task Delegator to receive your reward.
- Due to variable tangled root blockages, the same route used to go to a certain bivouac may not be available constantly.
- Same rewards were given when turning it into an already built Bivouac.
- It is advised to turn in at an unbuilt bivouac if possible to help speed up the colonization rate of the area by allowing the bivouac to be built once enough supplies are delivered.
- Attempting to turn it in to a Bivouac Administrator with the key item broken will result in the message: "I'm terribly sorry, but we can't use broken containers of Ceizak frontier bivouac operations materials."
- Wide Scan can pick up Bivouac Administrators.
- The amount of experience points and bayld seem to depend on the location and/or state of the bivouac station (e.g. a sole administrator as opposed to several NPCs nearby). For example, transporting the supplies to Ceizak Battlegrounds Bivouac Station #3 resulted in 3600 experience points and 3600 bayld using 3 imprimaturs rather than 2400 obtained from supplying Station #1.