Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Support: Morimar Basalt Fields
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Support: Morimar Basalt Fields|
|Zone||Morimar Basalt Fields|
|Objective||Bring supplies to a frontier bivouac in Morimar Basalt Fields.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Note that the rewards shown above show the range of rewards possible. Delivering supplies to Bivouacs which are more difficult to access will yield additional EXP/Bayld based on the distance from the station and the number of Reives which could potentially block access.
- Upon accept this assignment, the Task Delegator will provide you with a Mor. FB op. materials container to deliver to any frontline bivouac in Morimar Basalt Fields.
- As of Feb 18, 2014 update, Waypoints can now be used to complete this task. Mor. FB op. materials container will not break.
- If you cancel the task, you will have your Imprimatur(s) refunded. No Imprimatur(s) are lost.
- Using the Black Magic spell Warp does not seem to break the Mor. FB op. materials container.
- Bring the Mor. FB op. materials container to any Bivouac Administrator in the designated area(s) to complete the assignment.
- Bivouac Administrator #1: (J-8)
- Return to Bivouac Administrator #2: (I-6) for a reward of 2500 EXP./Bayld.
- Bivouac Administrator #3: (I-10)
- Return to Bivouac Administrator #4: (F-8) for a reward of 3000 EXP./Bayld.
- Return to Bivouac Administrator #5: (G-6) (higher level, past the F-6 Reive) for a reward of 3500 EXP./Bayld.
- Due to variable rock blockages, the same route used to go to a certain bivouac may not be available constantly.
- Same rewards were given when turning it into an already built bivouac.
- It is advised to turn in at an unbuilt bivouac if possible to help speed up the colonization rate of the area by allowing the bivouac to be built once enough supplies are delivered.
- Attempting to turn it in to a Bivouac Administrator with the key item broken will result in the message: "I'm terribly sorry, but we can't use broken containers of Morimar frontier bivouac operations materials."
- The Beastmaster and Ranger ability Wide Scan can pick up Bivouac Administrators.