Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Talk:The History of Final Fantasy XI
Please create a new topic on this page you wish to discuss any aspect of The History of Final Fantasy XI.
Please sign your entries with "~~~~", and separate topics with "== Topic Name ==".
- Got another one, in "Merit Point Introduction & BCNM Expansion" mannequins is redlinked. --Tarage (talk) 15:53, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
- Same with "Preliminary Chains of Promathia Update" and escort and 'Dispense'. --Tarage (talk) 16:00, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
- Starlight Celebration 2004 and Smile Bringers too. --Tarage (talk) 16:10, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
- And the New Year's Showdown: Moogles vs. Goblins! section has several red links. --Tarage (talk) 16:11, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
- I went ahead and fixed a bunch, but I also unprotected the pages. If you want, go ahead and fix a few I might have missed. :) Funkworkz (talk) 16:16, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
- PS: Some will remain red links as I realized when creating these pages that we are missing a bunch of pages. I was planning at some point to go back through and create the missing ones. Funkworkz (talk) 16:17, 20 October 2017 (EDT)
Hello! Thank you for visiting. I am looking for Japanese player perspectives and opinions about version update and changes made to FF11 from 2003+. Good and bad changes. Funkworkz (talk) 13:27, 4 November 2017 (EDT)
- Thanks for quick reply and fixing.I don't personally remember what happened for all these 15 years,but I think I can add perspectives for some particular updates,if date and "What happened"is written.I afraid it would be first-person account.Aish (talk)
- I understand, I don't remember everything either. I used Google a lot lol. First person account is what I was hoping for. Read through everything and feel free to edit anything you want to ^^. Also any pictures of real life things or in game screenshots for game events would also be very good! Funkworkz (talk) 13:39, 4 November 2017 (EDT)
- That would be ok. I found this picture on Twitter from a player who entered the contest for the Well and he asked to blur names. We will respect that.
- Thanks.And I have 2 other question for now,I have attended my friend's wedding service as "Best man"(who do reservation of wedding day,and attend rehearsal at Mordion Gaol.I have SS of the rehearsal).How do you call this person in-game in English version?(付添人in Japanese)
- Also,First person account involves server specific information,I was among staff 2nd Bon-Odori and know how it's done "In Quetzalcoatl".When I add information,should I add "For example,on quetzalcoatl"or,how should I write?
- As you see,my experiences are mostly events and not a reaction for battle system changes..Aish (talk) 03:13, 5 November 2017 (EST)
- The English word for this could be many things, but I think the best is "Attendant". This is also what it is called in real life weddings when a friend helps set up decorations and things the bride and groom don't have time to do. I didn't know rehearsal was in Mordion Gaol, that is interesting and is worth adding. I got married in-game and didn't go there so they must have changed procedure sometime later on.
- You can use "For example,on the Quetzalcoatl world" at the beginning and maybe "This may have been different on other worlds" at the end.
- Even if your experience is only from events that can still help a lot! Many players enjoyed those and my information I added might be wrong, you may be able to help by correcting it or explaining how event worked differently from the previous year version. Funkworkz (talk) 05:11, 5 November 2017 (EST)
- Thank you.I think there are some parts I wonder I can fix regard to Wedding Support.GM who specialized for Wedding Support was called "Wedding Master".(The word "Attendant"is already used for GM who performed Wedding support)I think I have to rewrite that part.Also,As far as I know,most of Wedding Support performed by Wedding Master used Mordion Gaol for rehearsal.I wonder there were difference between English version and Japanese version.I will send a link of a player's blog who attended more than 10 wedding,via reddit DM.Aish (talk) 12:34, 5 November 2017 (EST)
- I added some first person account on Bon-Odori II in 2003,Is it too long?and I don't know how to redirect from text Quetzalcoatl to Quetzalcoatl_(Server).Aish (talk) 13:31, 10 November 2017 (EST)
- Good job! It is not too long! I am trying to put first-person accounts in the right side columns on every entry. I changed this for you, so please look to see what I mean. Also because it is first-person, you are welcome to sign your name with ~~~~ or -[[User:Aish|[email protected]]]. It is not necessary to sign your name. You can also link your name to different website if you have a social profile, Twitter, etc.
- To redirect to a page with custom text, do this: [[Quetzalcoatl_(Server)|Quetzalcoatl]]. That page is not very good, so it is not necessary to link everything if the page is bad, old or no content. Funkworkz (talk) 14:06, 10 November 2017 (EST)
- Thanks! I tried to post it on right side column,but I couldn't.Now I can see how to do it.Also,I used grammar checker before I post,but still not sure I could write in right grammar,so,if there's mistake too big to ignore,please fix them.I try to avoid grammar mistake.As other person didn't posted with their names,at this point I will not sign my name.But I will do when I think my first person account is very different from general history.Aish (talk) 06:29, 11 November 2017 (EST)