Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Tea with a Tonberry?
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Sobane to begin this quest.
- You will need a Attohwa Ginseng for the next part of the quest.
- Enter Carpenters' Landing by taking the entrance from Jugner Forest (J-8).
- Speak to Anguenet (J-10) and trade him the Attohwa Ginseng. In return, he will give you a Tonberry blackboard.
- Purchase a ticket and board a barge headed for Central Landing via Emfea Way.
- On the ship, you will find Riche. Speak to him and ask him all five questions. After you ask him all the questions, he will take the Tonberry blackboard from you.
- Head to Fei'Yin and kill the Shadows there until they drop Treasury Gold.
- Next, go to Davoi and trade the Treasury Gold ??? at (J-11) to spawns the NM Hematic Cyst.
- After Hematic Cyst is defeated check the ??? again for a cutscene.
- Return to Sobane for your reward.