From BG FFXI Wiki
- All parameters are optional to display an Equipment Set.
- Currently the item name should be listed as it appears in your inventory for each slot, and follow through with Wiki Naming conventions (i.e. "Wlk. Chapeau +1" for a "Warlock's Chapeau +1")
- If you would like to list the items underneath, set List=y or yes.
- If an item has an augment you wish to display, add after the slot term another term in the format of "|SLOTAug=AUGMENT", and there will appear an in which the augment will be displayed when the icon is moused over.
- Be aware: You can not use the double quotation marks (" ") in your augment description as it will break the feature.
- Should you wish to have them, use " or " and it will make a " and not break the code. Example: "Tizona" displays as "Tizona".
- Alternatively, you can just use two single quotation marks (') which will yield a double ('').
- Example: If a neck piece has an augment, then you would add |NeckAug= as so:
- Background color should be specified as #FFFFFF hex format or a named color, if chosen to use one.
You Might Also Like These Articles