| The Communion
||Adoulin Fame Level: Unknown
||Level 90+ Geomancer
||Sylvie, Western Adoulin (I-5)
||Seekers of Adoulin
||Lhaiso Neftereh has fallen ill, perhaps because of the anomalies in the earth. Sylvie wants you to accompany her to the Order of Renaye residence in Eastern Adoulin to check up on Lhaiso.
You must wait until the next game day after completing The Bloodline of Zacariah to begin this quest!
- Speak to Sylvie (I-5) Western Adoulin for a cutscene.
- Geomancer must be set as your main job to activate the quest.
- After activation of the quest, the following steps can be completed on any job.
- WARNING: The following two Windower addons will crash your game if you attempt this quest while running them:
- "Enternity" causes this cutscene to freeze. Unload the addon (//lua u enternity) before speaking to Nhili Uvolep if you use it.
- Enternity for Ashita worked but might want to just unload it for this cutscene to be safe. '/addon unload enternity' then '/addon load enternity' when the cutscene ends.
- "FastCS" causes this cutscene to freeze. Unload the addon (//lua u fastcs) before speaking to Nhili Uvolep if you use it.
- Speak to Nhili Uvolep at (I-7) Eastern Adoulin for another cutscene and to receive the Lhaiso Neftereh's bell Key Item.
- Those not in possession of Lhaiso Neftereh's bell Key Item will receive a Bayld reward. The size of the reward depends on the number of players present for assisting with defeating the Ancestral Rage. You can only receive this reward once.
- If you receive the quest Geomancerrific instead from Nhili Uvolep, take to her twice to trigger the right cutscene.
- Travel to M-8/9 in Cirdas Caverns and examine the Overgrown Grave for a cutscene.
- Examine the Overgrown Grave again to spawn an Ancestral Rage NM.
- This NM is a Gravitation elemental (earth and darkness) with very high physical damage reduction.
- Uses high level Earth and Darkness magic including Sleepga 2, AOE Drain, and AOE Aspir.
- Can use Entomb (AOE Earth damage, Slow, Petrify, and Hate Reset) and Tenebral Crush (AOE Darkness damage, Defense Down).
- Wind damage is very effective as a source of damage and will speed up the fight considerably. Light-elemental damage is similarly effective.
- Monk job ability Formless Strikes does not work on this NM.
- Can be slept with Repose and Lullaby.
- Upon defeating the Ancestral Rage, examine the Overgrown Grave again for a cutscene.
- Return to Sylvie for one last cutscene, your reward, and title. You will also lose Lhaiso Neftereh's bell.