Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Bastok Mission 2-3
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Emissary)
- Talk to Naji outside the President's Office in the Metalworks. You will be escorted to President Karst
- You will be able to ask him a series of questions. Once you are done you will be asked to head to either San d'Oria or Windurst
San d'Oria first Walkthrough
Bastok to San d'Oria
- Journey to the Consulate of Bastok in Northern San d'Oria. Speak with the reception Baraka then with Helaku in the back room.
- Next go to Chateau d'Oraguille and speak to Halver who is located at I-9. He will ask you to go to Ghelsba Outpost
- You will receive Cipher: Halver at this point if you have completed the introductory trust quest and do not already have it.
- At H-7 inside the Ghelsba Outpost you will find an Orc by the name of Warchief Vatgit , Defeat him.
- Return to the Consulate of Bastok and speak with Helaku again who will now order you to proceed to Windurst.
San d'Oria to Windurst
- Journey to the Consulate of Bastok in Port Windurst (F-6) and speak with Melek, through the Bastokan Consul door on the right.
- Next go to Heavens Tower, located in Windurst Walls (H-7), and speak with Kupipi through the Clerical Chamber door to receive the Key Item: Dark key.
- You will receive Cipher: Semih at this point if you have completed the introductory trust quest and do not already have it.
- Travel to Giddeus, enter Balga's Dais, and examine the burning circle to fight the Black Dragon and Seeker.
- Afterwards, head back to Port Windurst and speak with Melek again, who directs you to return to Bastok.
- Speak with Naji outside the President's Office in the Metalworks to complete the mission and advance to Rank 3.
Windurst first Walkthrough
- Speak to Melek, Port Windurst (F-6) in the consulate.
- Speak to Kupipi, Heavens Tower, to get the key item Sword offering.
- Speak to Gold Skull, Port Windurst (F-6), to get the key item Dull sword.
- Travel to Giddeus and speak to Uu Zhoumo (F-7 Map 2).
- Kill Eyy Mon the Ironbreaker to obtain an Aspir Knife.
- Trade the Aspir Knife to Uu Zhoumo.
- Return to Melek.
- Speak to Helaku, Northern San d'Oria (K-10), and then to Halver, Chateau d'Oraguille (I-9).
- Next, travel to Horlais Peak.
- Examine the Burning Circle inside to enter the BCNM.
- Return to Helaku.
- Head back to the President's Office in Bastok.
- Finally, speak to Naji to complete this mission and gain Bastok Rank 3.