Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 4-3
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Gates)
- Examine the Darkened Crevice at (G-8) in Woh Gates to enter a BCNM against waves of Umbrils.
- You may attempt the battlefield solo.
- The battle starts automatically after about a minute. Giving you a quick moment to buff and call Trusts.
- You are assisted by Arciela, Darrcuiln, Noble Warrior, and some cute Resolute Leafkins.
- The fight is lost if any NPCs die.
- The fight is still won if all players are dead, but the NPCs finish killing the monsters.
- See the The Discussion Page page for strategies and further battle information.
- If you fail this BCNM, you can reaquire the Tuft of golden fur in Woh Gates by examining the Large Animal Track mark at the border of (J-*)/(K-8) near the Yorcia Weald exit.
- You do not need to have another key item in your possession to enter and receive the win if you are in a party with another player who initiates this battle.