Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|September Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||September Login Campaign|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 1-2
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Geomagnetron)
- Speak with Darcia in Lower Jeuno and choose the option "I would like to apply!" indicating your interest to receive the Geomagnetron key item and a list of locations to which it can be attuned.
- Travel to one of the locations and attune the device to the Geomagnetic Fount found there:
- Ranguemont Pass: Southeastern corner, (J-10)
- Yughott Grotto: (J-7), in the pond
- King Ranperre's Tomb: (K-6), nearest to Jugner Forest Proto-Waypoint
- Monastic Cavern: First Map, (H-10)
- The Eldieme Necropolis: Second map (J-10). Fall from first floor (F-8)
- Ordelle's Caves: Hidden Apparatus Area (F-12)
- Gusgen Mines: Last map, NW corner (G-7)
- Dangruf Wadi: (E-11), after falling in the hole in the hidden tunnel
- Korroloka Tunnel: Fourth map (G-9) (Jammer Leech NM spot)
- Palborough Mines: Second map (J-8)
- Gustav Tunnel: First map, at the pond closest to the Cape Teriggan exit (G-10)
- Labyrinth of Onzozo: (J-5), Off the map in the northeast (access from the south).
- Maze of Shakhrami: First map (K-9)
- Garlaige Citadel: Second map, behind banishing gate #1(G-8)
- Crawlers' Nest: First map (F-7)
- Outer Horutoto Ruins: (G-7)
- Inner Horutoto Ruins: Second map (G-7)
- Toraimarai Canal: (I-6) towards Inner Horutoto Ruins
- Return to Darcia with the attuned geomagnetron to receive the Adoulinian charter permit.
- Alternatively, this mission can be skipped by paying 1,000,000 gil to the NPC to immediately receive the Adoulinian charter permit.