Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
The Long March North
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Zone into Windurst Waters (S) for a cutscene.
- Go to Southern San d'Oria (S) and talk to Raustigne (I-7) for a Cutscene.
- Then talk to Hauberliond (H-9) for a Cutscene.
- Depending on your answers, you will be instructed to find New-turned Earth in one of three zones:
- East Ronfaure (S) at (J-11).
- La Vaule (S) at (K-9).
- Jugner Forest (S) at (J-5).
- Check the New-turned Earth for a cutscene and a Key Item.
- Head to the Metalworks and talk to Striking Snake (H-7) for a Cutscene.
- Head to North Gustaberg (S) use the Mining points to obtain the two Key Items needed.
- Return to Striking Snake for a cutscene.
- Wait 1 game day and zone before returning to him.
- Head to Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and talk to Rotih Moalghett (I-8) for a Cutscene.
- Head to (F-7) and examine the door to start a fight.
- There is a 30 minute time limit for this fight.
- The battle is against 5 monsters:
- The fight will start as soon as you click the door.
- Up to 6 people in one party may participate at once in this battle.
- Once the monsters are defeated, check the door again at (F-7) for a cutscene.