Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
Seekers of Adoulin Mission 3-4
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from The Man in Black)
- Go to the Mummers' Coalition and speak to Masad for a cutscene with Teodor.
- Beat him at the minigame: Boom or Bust to continue.
- To win, you must win 3 rounds.
- Each round is played by either "shooting", "staying", using a trick, or folding.
- Shooting increases your roll in the same manner that a Corsair's Phantom Roll works.
- Just like with Corsair's rolls, getting more than 11 total will cause you to "bust", and thus lose the round.
- Staying closes the round for you.
- Either play may stay while the other player may continue.
- When both players stay, the round ends and whoever has the highest number closest to 11 wins.
- Using a trick does one of three things:
- You may only use one trick per round.
- Peeking lets you look at one roll of the opponent.
- Swapping lets you change one of your rolls for one of the opponent's.
- Crooked cards forces your opponent to reroll a roll of your choice.
- Folding ends the round in a loss.