Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
The Price is Right
From BG FFXI Wiki
|The Price is Right|
|Start NPC:||Lageegee in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||First Lieutenant|
|Objective:||Intelligence reports that the dvergr king, Goldemar, is planning the sale of forbidden magicked weapons to the area's beastmen factions. You are to locate the king and eliminate him before the deal is made.|
|Mission Orders:||Assassinate King Goldemar|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
- King Goldemar is a Black Mage, and as such he can cast tier 3-ga spells. He can also cast ancient magic, and sleepga.
- King Goldemar has an EXTREMELY fast casting rate.
- King Goldemar is very resistant to all enfeebles, including Dispel. (But not Finale)
- Throughout the fight King Goldemar will call in the animated weapons one by one. He will announce in say when he is calling a weapon, and will say exactly which weapon is coming.
- King Goldemar will use regular dvergr weaponskills. Which are the following:
- Cackle: AoE Magic Attack Down, Magic Defense Down, Magic Accuracy Down. It will NOT overwrite Dream Shroud's bonuses.
- Hellsnap: AoE Stun. No damage taken. Causes King Goldemar to summon one of his weapons at random, note that if he uses this twice in a very short period he will not summon a second weapon.
- Necrobane: AoE Paralyze. No damage taken.
- Necropurge:AoE Curse. No damage taken.
- Thundris Shriek: AoE terrorize with moderate damage taken. Goes through shadows. Triggers intimidation, presumably the intimidation effect increases with each use of Thundris Shriek.
- All of the weapons can use Dire Whorl, a slight physical AoE. In addition to that, each weapon has its own quirk.
- Demonic Rod casts high level white magic. Including Cure V.
- Living Staves casts high level black magic. Including ancient magic and tier 3-ga spells, but at normal casting speed.
- Bloody Daggers attacks with little to no delay.
- Cursed Axe attacks extremely slowly, but always scores a critical hit.
- Magic Shields only use Dire Whorl and Shield Bash. They do not attack.
- Dire Whorl is blinkable by 2 shadows, if it manages to hit, it will stun you.
Defeat King Goldemar.