Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
- Trade Bki Tbujhja the Holy Water and you will be asked to travel to The Eldieme Necropolis and to visit the tomb of a a great bard of yesteryear. Once there you are to purify the tomb and play the requiem. She returns the flask of holy water and sends you on your way.
- (Optional) Speak to Malatigeat at the meadhouse for more information on this 'great bard of yesteryear'.
- Travel to The Eldieme Necropolis via (F-5) in Batallia Downs and head for a room with five sarcophagi at D-4.
- You will have to travel through Beaucedine Glacier to reach the barrow containing the proper entrance to the Necropolis complex.
- Trade the flask of Holy Water to the sarcophagus to spawn three skeleton NMs. The sarcophagus that will spawn the NMs is random.
- Defeat all three NMs that spawn and activate the sarcophagus that the Holy Water was traded to spawn the NMs. You will get a cutscene and receive the key item Star ring (tarnished).
- Return to Bki Tbujhja and receive your Choral Slippers.
The three NM skeletons that spawn are as follows:
- Yum Kimil (BLM)
- Dog Guardian
- Owl Guardian
The two Guardian skeletons are roughly lvl 50-55, where as Yum Kimil is likely 60-65. They are all highly resistant to Lullaby, even with a 75 Bard. A standard geared White Mage at 75 was able to Repose the Guardians without any trouble at all for the full sleep duration. Two level 75 characters should have little difficulty defeating the NMs.
You do not need to be on Bard to activate the NMs or receive the cutscene.
- Starting this quest unlocks the ability to receive two additional pieces of artifact armor from coffers located in the following locations: