Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
The Truth Lies Hid
From BG FFXI Wiki
- If you just completed What Price Loyalty you must wait until the next game day to initiate this quest
- Speak to Gentle Tiger in Bastok Markets (S)- (H-6) to begin the quest.
You will need an Elixir for the next part so grabbing one now is advised.
- Enter Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) for a cutscene.
- In Castle Zvahl Keep (S), there are three Imp NPCs.
- Speak to all three imps, they will each demand an Elixir. Your goal is to determine which one is telling the truth.
- See the Discussion page for detailed answers.
|Sleuthing Game Summary|
|Scenario||Rikke (NW)||Rakke (SW)||Rokke (SE)||Answer|
|A||Rikke is honest||Rikke is lying||Rikke is honest||Rakke|
|B||Rokke is lying||Rokke is honest||Rikke is lying||Rikke|
|C||Rokke is lying||Rikke is honest||Rakke is honest||Rokke|
- Trade the Elixir to the proper Imp NPC to get a cutscene explaining where you need to go to next.
- Whether you're right or wrong, the Elixir is not consumed. However, if you choose incorrectly, you must wait until the next gameday (zoning not necessary) and speak with the imps again to figure out which imp is the correct one. It may have changed from the previous day.
- Examine the ??? in the south-west room (G-9) on the third map (the map with the teleporters) for a cutscene.
- Drop down and use the center teleporter, then examine the Displaced Block for another cutscene and your reward.