The Weatherspoon War.jpg
| The Weatherspoon War
||Adoulin Fame Level: Unknown
||Nashu, Marjami Ravine
||Seekers of Adoulin
||Protector of the Sacred City
||The Velkk, Mligni-Vorgut, has seized an artifact with the power to destroy Adoulin. The exorcists want you to help stop him at the Seat of Gramk-Droog.
- Talk to Zaffeld at (J-8) in Eastern Adoulin.
- Zone into Marjami Ravine from Dho Gates for a cutscene. The quest will then appear in your log.
- The easiest way to do this is to warp to the Frontier Station. Zone in to Dho Gates to the north, then zone back into Marjami Ravine.
- Warp from the Frontier Station to Bivouac #2.
- When you come to a small watch tower, enter the tunnel there at J-9/10. Then continue to (I-10).
- Climb up the vine when you reach the tent/reive.
- Examine the Seat of Gramk-Droog at (I-10) for a cutscene.
- Examine it again to spawn Mligni-Vorgut.
- This monster is a Black Mage, see their page for more information.
- After the battle, examine the seat one last time for a cutscene.
- Return to the city and go to Western Adoulin to check the Hospital at (I-9) for a cutscene.
- Return to Zaffeld at (J-8) in Eastern Adoulin for the final cutscene and reward.
Due to translation errors, in the final scene Ilney is named Cilmad, and an Elvaan man's name changes from Adrastien to Ilney.