Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
The Wyrmking Descends
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Riverne - Site B01||Level Restriction:||75|
|Entry Item:||Monarch's Orb||Participation:||18 Members|
|Entry Currency:||Key Item||Time Limit:||60 Minutes Minutes|
Spells: See Notes
|Jormungand||1||Wyrm||Dark Knight|| Spells:
- Trade a Monarch's Orb to the Unstable Displacement (E-7) to enter this fight.
- Bahamut is much stronger then he was in Storms of Fate.
- He has an Auto-Regen and access to Cure V.
- He can be slept and stuned, but he will quickly build up resistance to both.
- He retains all his TP moves from Storms of Fate and gains new ones.
- Horrible Roar: Large AoE + dispel including food.
- Impulsion: AoE damage + Petrify, Blind and Knockback.
- Megaflare: Used at around 80% health, does 850 AoE fire damage. He will speak in say just before using this move.
- Gigaflare: Used around 60%, does 1200 AoE fire damage. He will speak in say just before using this move.
- Teraflare: Used multiple times at around 10% health, does 1800 AoE fire damage. He will speak in say just before using this move.
- Gear with Fire resistance will help reduce damage on his flare moves.
- At 80%, 60%, 40% and 20% HP, he will summon another Wyrm to help him.