Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Horlais Peak||Level Restriction:||None|
|Entry Item:||Lachesis Orb||Participation:||6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||30 Kindred's Seal||Time Limit:||30 Minutes|
- Aries will periodically drift off to sleep.
- Has high auto-regen while asleep, so keeping him awake is a priority. Bio or a similar DoT spell will prevent him from sleeping as long as his stoneskin is dispelled.
- Casts Stoneskin and Paralyga.
- He attacks quickly but for relatively low damage on a Paladin tank. Uses Mighty Strikes repeatedly.
- Has access to Ram special attacks, including Petribreath, so bringing someone with the ability to cure Petrification is advised.
- Resistant to Poison, Slow, and Paralysis but susceptible to Weight and Bind.