Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Treasures of the Earth
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Sylvie (I-5) in Western Adoulin as Geomancer.
- Go to Morimar Basalt Fields (J-6) northeast of bivouac #2 and check the Ergon Locus ??? for a cutscene.
- Go to (G/H-7) and ascend the Scalable Area. Go to (H-6/7) and check the ??? (beneath the ergon locus) for a cutscene.
- Return to Sylvie. She will offer you the choice of three challenges.
- Choosing Holla crystal of gales corresponds to a level 109 solo fight in La Theine Plateau.
- Choosing Dem crystal of dunes corresponds to a level 125 solo fight in Konschtat Highlands.
- Choosing the blank option will give you the Mea crystal of flames. This corresponds to a level 135 solo Geomancer fight in Tahrongi Canyon.
La Theine Plateau Option
- Go to the Crag of Holla (K-8) in La Theine Plateau and check the Ergon Locus ??? underneath the Telepoint. You will lose your Holla crystal of gales.
- This is a solo fight. You do not need to have Geomancer set on main job to participate. Trusts are allowed for the fight, but Fellows are not. Buffs and TP will be reset. Time limit on this fight appears to be 5-10 minutes.
- Your enemy for this fight is Otherworldly Rimester, a Ghost.
- Upon defeating Otherworldly Rimester you will earn 10000 bayld and Pale azure cloth.
Konschtat Highlands Option
- Go to the Crag of Dem (I-6) in Konschtat Highlands and check the Ergon Locus ??? underneath the Telepoint. You will lose your Dem crystal of dunes.
- Trusts are allowed in this fight and you do not need to have Geomancer set on main job to participate, but Fellows and other players are not.
- Buffs and TP will be reset.
- The fight is against Otherworldly Rimester, a Ghost.
- Your reward is a random assortment of 3 of the following items: Fiendish Skin, Siren's Hair, Arachne Thread, Khroma Ore and Star Sapphire.
Tahrongi Canyon Option
- Go to the Crag of Mea (I-6) in Tahrongi Canyon and check the Ergon Locus ??? underneath the Telepoint. You will lose your Mea crystal of flames.
- This is a solo fight for Geomancers only. Neither Trusts nor Fellows are allowed. Buffs and TP will be reset. The time limit for this fight is 3 minutes.
- Your enemy for this fight is the Content Level 135 version of Otherworldly Rimester, a Ghost.
- He has access to numerous Bard songs including: Horde Lullaby II, Dragonfoe Mambo, Magic Finale, Massacre Elegy, Valor Minuet V, Foe Requiem VII, *Victory March and perhaps others.
- His TP moves are Dark Sphere, Fear Touch, Ectosmash and Terror Touch. Dark Sphere is the most dangerous and the only one that shadows will not absorb.
- He appears to have a rotating elemental vulnerability but the pattern it follows, if there is a pattern, is currently unknown. Three or four tier 3+ nukes hitting his weakness should be enough to kill him. With the pattern unknown, this is a heavily luck based fight. When you hit a weakness I suggest immediately following up with another nuke of the same element. Often this will also do full damage.
- Your reward is 1 Codex of Etchings and a random assortment of 10 of the following items: Fiendish Skin, Siren's Hair, Arachne Thread, Khroma Ore and Star Sapphire.
- If you fail you must return to Sylvie for a new Mea crystal of flames. You can retry as often as you want until you win.
- Return to Sylvie. You will obtain Treatise on azimuth clothcraft.
- Talk to Wescolina (H-7).
- Talk to Helina (H-9), located inside the Weaver's Guild in Selbina.
- Wait until the next game day, then talk to Helina for your reward: 15000 XP and Azimuth Coat.
- To repeat the quest fight after successful completion, speak to Sylvie to receive a new Key Item. She likely gives a new KI once per Earth day, or once per Conquest Tally.
For the Rest of the Set
- Speak to Helina in Selbina to commission additional armor pieces.
- You have the option to either bring certain materials to her, or an amount of H-P Bayld.
- After turning in the items to her for a piece, you are given a temporary key item order slip. Return the following game day to claim your armor and start your next piece.
|Geomancer Empyrean Armor|
| Azimuth Hood
||Order slip: azimuth hood|
| Azimuth Gloves
||Order slip: azimuth gloves|
| Azimuth Tights
||Order slip: azimuth tights|
| Azimuth Gaiters
||Order slip: azimuth gaiters|