From BG FFXI Wiki
- Eschan Opo-opo & Eschan Yztarg in Escha - Zi'Tah (South of Portal #6) (But often crowded with PLs)
- Sierra Tiger in Abyssea - Uleguerand (Conflux #4)
- Jaguarundi in Abyssea - Tahrongi (Conflux #6)
- Brae Opo-Opo in Abyssea - La Theine (Conflux #7)
- Plateau Hare in Abyssea - La Theine (Conflux #2)
- Cherti in Kamihr Drifts (Trade Aster Yggrete Shard IV to ??? at (G-8))
- Since this trial doesn't involve Killing Blows, you can use the unique properties of the NM Cherti (who happens to also be a Beast) to effortlessly complete it. This might be difficult if you or your Trusts cannot survive the encounter.
- Summon your best Tank Trust, along with your typical support & healer Trusts to cap your magical Haste (ex: Koru-Moru for Haste II, along with Ulmia or Joachim). Start the fight against Cherti and engage, while making sure your support/healer trusts aren't in the frontal area of Cherti (it uses Petribreath).
- Eventually (at around 90% HP) Cherti will change mode and likely swap to either Magic or Ranged mode, which will cause all your melee attacks and weaponskills to deal single to double digit damage. Because you haven't brought another damage type with your Trust setup, he'll remain in either mode for the entire duration of the fight. Enjoy spamming Mercy Stroke on your nearly invincible Beast target dummy!
- You will likely need to spawn Cherti twice to complete the Trial, since after the first 100 Mercy Strokes or so Cherti will likely just despawn while you are engaged since the fight timer expired.