Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Blood Pact Information|
|Description:||Decreases attributes of enemies within area of effect.|
|Blood Pact Type:||Blood Pact: Ward|
|Range||10' centered on Diabolos|
|Command:||/pet "Ultimate Terror" <t>|
- As stated by the help text, this steals stats from multiple targets (if in range) at once.
- It is equivalent to absorb stat spells, except that it is AoE and steals 0-7 stats at random rather than just 1. As such those stats are added to Diabolos, but it is untested on what happens if you steal the same stat from multiple enemies (such as if they are added together or not), or if there is a cap on how much is absorbed.
- Each enemy has it's own random amount of stats absorbed (i.e. It doesn't decide the random number of stats to absorb for the spell but per target).
- It is reported the absorbed attributes decay over time, and start at 21 points.
- 10' range as of the Sep 6 2016 Version Update