Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||May Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
|Location:||Horlais Peak||Level Restriction:||40|
|Entry Item:||Star Orb||Participation:||3 Members|
|Entry Currency:||40 Beastmen's Seal||Time Limit:||15 Minutes|
|Sobbing Eyes||1||Hecteyes||Black Mage|| Susceptible to Bind and Gravity
Abilities: Hecteyes Abilities, Petro Gaze, Catharsis
|Compound Eyes||2||Hecteyes||Black Mage|| Susceptible to Bind and Gravity
Abilities: Hecteyes Abilities
- All enemies have an incredibly potent TP Regain effect and can use the standard specials, Hex Eye and Death Ray.
- Hex Eye has a tendency to be spammed repeatedly if its intended target is not already paralyzed.
- It is highly recommended for players to always remain faced away from the enemies to avoid the incredibly potent gaze paralysis effect that Hex Eye inflicts, as well as Petrification from Petro Gaze.
- Sobbing Eyes
- It can also use Petro Gaze and the self-targeted heal Catharsis when it reaches lower HP.
- Catharsis combined with its potent Regain effect can cause the fight to be dangerously prolonged if it is not quickly finished off when its HP is low.
- Breakga and Bindga both have large areas of effect (larger than Firaga).
- Highly resistant to Silence but NOT immune.